How to Visit a Christmas Holiday Light Show Synchronized to Music
Here are some things to consider while looking for and visiting a
Christmas Holiday Light Show Synchronized to Music.
Pick a display to visit
Check to ensure the display is active
- Check their website or Facebook page if there is one to ensure the display is active.
- Check the operating hours and days of the display.
- Check the weather - most displays don't operate when it's wet,
raining or sleeting.
Tune Your Radio
- Once you arrive at the Holiday Lights Show look for a sign
indicating the radio frequency the display broadcasts on.
- Keep in mind the radio transmitters used are very low power
and can only be received while directly in front of the display.
Be a Courteous Visitor
- Dim your headlights!
- Be courteous of neighbors.
- Do not turn around in or block neighbors driveways.
- Do not hinder or block neighbors as they drive by.
- Do not honk your horn unless it is for safety reasons.
- Try not to make noise especially after kid's bed time. Keep in
mind that many neighbors have familes with children.
- Do not slam car doors. When it's cold sound travels.
- Do not walk on neighbors property.
- No loud radios
- Some shows collect for charity. Check the show's website for details
and consider donating.
Play it safe.
- Do not enter a display! There are trip and fall dangers as well as high voltage present.
- The Show Creators and Decorators work hard to create the displays. If you enjoyed their display let them know by
leaving feedback on their website or Facebook page.